Here is the list of changes made to DEAP for the current release.
- algorithms: Every algorithm now return the final population and a logbook containing the evolution statistical data.
- base: Fitness objects are now hashable.
- base: Added a
dominatesfunction to the Fitness, which can be replaced. This function is now used in most multi-objective specific selection methods instead of
- base: Fitness - implementation of a
__repr__method. (issue 20)
- examples: Removed prefix (ga, gp, pso, etc.) from examples filename.
- gp: Added
psetto mutation operators that require it.
- gp: Replaced the
- gp: Added an explicit description of the error when there are no available primitive/terminal of a certain type.
- gp: Added symbolic regression benchmarks in
- gp: Removed the ephemeral generator.
- gp: Added a
- gp: Added the possibility to name primitives added to a PrimitiveSet in
- gp: Added object oriented inheritance to strongly typed genetic programming.
PrimitiveSetTypednow requires real classes as type instead of string. See the Spambase example.
- gp: Replaced
lambdify()by a single function
- gp: Replaced
- gp: New
graph()function that returns a list of nodes, edges and a labels dictionnary that can then be feeded directly to networkx to draw the tree.
- gp: Renamed
- gp: Merged
staticSizeLimit()in a single function
staticLimit()which takes a key function in argument than can be return the height, the size or whatever attribute the tree should be limited on.
- tools: Revised the
HallOfFameto include only unique individuals.
- tools: Changed the way statistics are computed. See the
MultiStatisticsdocumentation for more details and the tutorial logging statistics (issue 19).
- tools: Replaced the
- tools: Removed
Checkpointclass since it was more trivial to do simple checkpointing than using the class. The documentation now includes an example on how to do checkpointing without Checkpoint.
- tools: Reorganize the operators in submodule, tools now being a package.
- tools: Implementation of the logarithmic non-dominated sort by
Fortin et al. (2013), available under the name
- tools: Mutation operators can now take either a value or a sequence of values as long as the individual as parameters (low, up, sigma, etc.).
- tools: Removed DTM from the sources.
- tools: Removed the cTools module. It was not properly maintained and rarely used.
- tools: Renamed
- tools: Renamed
- tools: Bounds as well as some other attribute related parameters now accept iterables or values as argument in crossovers and mutations.
- creator: Issue 23: error in creator when using unicode source.
- creator: create does not handle proper slicing of created classes inheriting
numpy.ndarrayanymore. This was bug prone and extremely hard to maintain. Users are now requested to include
numpy.copy()operation in their operators. A tutorial on inheriting from numpy is on its way.
- tools: issue #26: Operators with bounds do not work correctly when bounds are provided as list instead of iterator. rev: b172432515af, 9d4718a8cf2a.
- tools: add missing arguments to sortLogNondominated (k, first_front_only). rev: f60a6520b666, 4de7df29dd0f.
- gp: issue #32:
from_string()used incorrect argument order with STGP. rev: 58c1a0711e1f.
- benchmarks: fix computation of DTLZ2, DTLZ3 and DTLZ4.
- cma 1+Lambda: fix the computation of the rank-one update.
- gp: replace the generate functions default value for the argument type_ from object to None. This removes the obligation to define the type_ argument for the individual generation function when doing STGP.
- gp: fix a bug with OOGP when calling addPrimitive and addTerminal in arbitrary order.
- gp: fix Ephemeral regeneration with mutEphemeral. rev: ae46705.
- gp: fix issue #35 - from_string had issues with OOGP.
- Fix issue #26: in four examples, files are opened but never closed.